FDH News & Legal Tidbits
- We are pleased to announce that Henry Krupa has joined our firm as Counsel. Henry’s practice areas include environmental law, municipal and planning law, natural resources, energy and utilities law and regulatory and government relations. Henry will work out of the firm’s Oakville office.
- We welcome articling student, Paul Lawson, who will work out of our Burlington office.
- On February 16, 2006, Paul Lewis addressed the Burlington Dental Academy on matters relating to employment law and human rights.
- Debi Sutin will serve as Co-Chair of the Spring/Summer Dinner Program sponsored by the Ontario Bar Association’s Joint Subcommittee on Franchising. The program, “Mediation and Arbitration in Franchising” will held on June 8, 2006.
- Markus Cohen has been appointed Chair of the Ontario Bar Association’s 6th Annual Franchise Law Conference to be held November 16, 2006.
- Feltmate Delibato Heagle is a Ruby Sponsor of the Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital's 6th annual Crystal Ball to be held on April 8, 2006 at the BurlingtonConvention Centre.
- Feltmate Delibato Heagle is a Local Sponsor of Comic Vision supporting the Foundation Fighting Blindness to be held on May 3, 2006 at the Oakville Conference Centre.
- Feltmate Delibato Heagle was a Corporate Table Sponsor for the Carpenter Hospice 2006 Winter Wonderland Gala which was held on February 11, 2006 atthe Burlington Convention Centre.