As a corporate/commercial lawyer for over 20 years, Brian works hard to understand your plans and priorities. It’s a long-term relationship built on trust and teamwork.
Communication is key.
Your lawyer must listen carefully and communicate effectively in a timely manner. Brian has developed those vital skills not only as a lawyer, but also as an accomplished writer, editor, instructor and sought-after public speaker.
Service above all.
Brian’s commitment is clear: “It’s a tremendous privilege and responsibility to serve you. Whether as a lawyer or volunteer, my top priority is people.” In recognition of his role as a community leader, Brian was chosen Citizen of the Year.
Brian Heagle has acted on a wide range of corporate/commercial matters, from simple to complex:
- incorporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships
- joint ventures
- succession plans
- acquisitions & sales
- and many other business-oriented transactions
- Attended Queen’s University as a student-athlete on the varsity basketball team, where he completed an honours degree in 1985 (English and History).
- Received his law degree from the University of Windsor in 1988.
- Called to the Ontario Bar and started his law practice in 1990.
- "Developing and Monitoring a Board Work Plan" (YMCA Ontario – Annual Conference).
- "Annual Support Track: The Community Campaign" (North American YMCA Development Organization – Annual Conference).
- "Trusts and Beyond" (Annual Meeting and Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting).