Miles Feltmate is the Managing Partner of Feltmate Delibato Heagle and has over 30 years of experience as a corporate commercial lawyer. Miles’ diverse client base ranges from banking and finance to technology, manufacturing, transportation, and service businesses.
He provides advice and guidance in all aspects of his clients business matters including corporate restructurings, commercial contracts, acquisitions, divestitures, shareholder agreements and succession planning. Miles works closely with his clients other professional advisors to provide the strategies and innovative solutions necessary to effectively meet his clients needs.
Miles has acted on:
- Secured lending transactions for public lenders and financial institutions.
- Share and asset sales of private corporations from individual vendors/purchasers to multinational firms.
- Share and asset acquisitions of private and public corporations.
- Business development planning strategies to minimize legal and financial exposure.
- Succession planning arrangements.
- Preparation, negotiation and review of commercial contracts.
- Tax restructuring and rollovers of private corporations.
- Drafting of partnership agreements and resolution of shareholder disputes.
- All aspects of incorporations, partnerships and business organizations.
- Commercial dispute resolution.